Raturn® Animal Activity Monitor
Capture behavioral data with the Raturn Animal Activity Monitor. The BASi® Animal Activity Monitor collects information on animal movement when an animal is tethered in a Raturn Sampling Caging System. The monitor records frequency and duration of clockwise, counterclockwise, and rearing activity. This can help identify whether your treatment has psychomotor effects.
Note: Activity data was, however temperature data above was not, captured by the Raturn Animal Activity Monitor. Data was graphed by spreadsheet.
- Raturn Activity Monitor has the same small footprint as the stackable Raturn Controller
- Activity Monitor interfaces between your PC and up to four Raturn Controllers
- All necessary connection cables are included with purchase
- User-defined time intervals summarize activity data to your specifications
- Collect the type of data you want, including Left Rotation, Right Rotation, Rearing, or All
- Easily import data to your spreadsheet or database for manipulation
- Track acclimation to changing day/night cycles
- Observe changes in activity following the dosing of CNS active drugs
- Capture unexpected psychomotor changes following treatments
- Facilitates activity correlations with other parameters, such as drug administration, neurotransmitter release, body temperature or bile flow